1. Danish Oil is ready for use, no reduction or thinning is
2. APPLY DANISH OIL TO NEW WOOD, PREVIOUSLY OILED OR STRIPPED
3. Apply Danish Oil only after finish sanding and the wood is
dust free and clean.
4. Apply Danish Oil to stained wood only after stain has dried a
minimum of 24 hours.
5. Danish Oil should always be applied to a "flood" or excess
condition by brushing, ragging or spraying.
6. Surface should be kept "wet" for at least 30 minutes to
insure penetration into wood pores.
7. After 30 minutes, wipe dry and buff surface. Allow 24 hours
drying time for Danish Oil to oxidize and resin polymerization to
8. If desired, a second coat may be applied for greater wood
1. DANISH OIL SHOULD NOT BE APPLIED OVER LACQUER OR OTHER
2. Depending on air circulation and temperature, Danish Oil can
take 48 to 72 hours to dry completely to be suitable for use.
3. Danish Oil is not recommended for exterior applications.